My fellow Austinites! Austonians?
It is that time again where we must fulfill our civic duty! A tradition where we decide the direction of our glorious city. A custom that defines our unique culture. A ritual that establishes who we are.
It’s time to vote in the Austin Chronicle’s “Best Of Austin 2015 Poll!“
In it’s 26th year, Best Of Austin is a yearly list of all the best local things Austin has to offer, curated by the editor’s of The Austin Chronicle. The list includes local service companies, restaurants, entertainment, and even things such as “Best Political Scandal.”
The incumbent of the “Best Landscape Service” title has been held by the same company for 6 years! And this year, we would like a turn!
So won’t you help us by letting the fine guys and gal’s at The Austin Chronicle know who the best landscape company in Austin really is?
Need some ideas on who to vote for in other categories?
- Outdoor Dining – Little Deli
- Coffee – Genuine Joe’s
- Pizza – East Side Pies (Anderson)
- Burger – Top Notch
- Ice Cream/Gelato – Lick Honest Ice Creams
- Photographer – Caleb Kerr
- Bowling Alley – The Goodnight
- Nonprofit – Equality Texas
- Haircut/Style – Birds (On Burnet)
- Neighborhood Grocery/Convenience – Sun Rise Mini Mart (Anderson Ln).
- DVD Rental/Purchase – I Luv Video